Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Training Wheels

As a lot of you already know, I recently got married, and one of my favorite things about my new husband is his Harley. I had always wanted one – a Harley and a husband, not for sure in which order, but I never had the chance – the Harley, not the husband. And now, God with his quirky sense of humor sent me a two in one deal. You have got to love a God like that!

Over the past few months I have been discovering a lot about my faith, my God, my husband, and what it means to be a wife. Many times these lessons happen while Ty and I are out on a ride. So I thought I would share some of the things that I have been learning. Feel free to laugh at the newbie as I learn to ride and live this amazing adventure - Ty does, I do, and I am sure God is amused too.

Here’s a preview of what’s to come-

Ideas versus Reality

“But I Can’t See the Road!”

Things that go Splat

“I Want One.”

Nothing says love like leather

“NO sequins on the Harley.”

Why curling irons DO fit in saddle bags

Comparing Scars

Time to Customize

Lean with Me

No comments: