Friday, January 21, 2011

House Keeping - New Posting Schedule

Until recently, I simply posted as I wrote, or scheduled the posts to appear approximately every three days. However, one of my good friends has stepped up to edit my ramblings. Thank God!

And as usual, she has suggested a really great idea. Now, the Pagus blog posts will appear every Wednesday and Friday at noon. This should make it easy for everyone to keep up with what is going on.

Thank you to everyone who takes time to read what we have shared. I hope that it is encouraging, edifying, and maybe even a little inspiring. And as always, please leave us a comment! We love the feed back, and if I can be a little selfish, it is an encouragement to us. Help spread the word by becoming a follower and sharing on Facebook.

Thank you so much!
Emily


***Actually, we're going to post on Wednesdays and Saturdays, as of next week. It's my fault Em got confused but it's all worked out now. ~Katrina

1 comment:

OK Katrina said...

Actually, the schedule will be Wednesday and Saturday.

It's my fault Emily got confused. I went ahead and posted yesterday since it had been 4 days. The next post will go up in 5 days, on Wednesday, and we'll start the Wed/Sat schedule from then. Thanks for taking the time to check us out.